Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sketchy Sunday - #98!

On Sketchy Sundays, I have a card or layout sketch to hopefully inspire you. I also have a project I've done inspired by the sketch.

 I have a 12x12 scrapbook sketch for you today... I really like this one, and I hope you do too! If you create something based on this sketch, I'd love to see it! Link me up in the comments.


Here is the layout I created based on the sketch:


I added some stamping (French Foliage from the Holiday Mini) to the background cardstock, and some texture with my Big Shot and the Spiderweb Textured Impression Folder. The title was cut with my Big Shot and the Billboard Decorative Strip Die. I still have to add my journaling...

Stamps: French Foliage
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Very Vanilla (textured), Crumb Cake, Soft Suede (textured), Early Expresso
Big Shot: Spiderweb Textured Impressions Folder, Clear Circle, Scallop Circle, Billboard Decorative Strip
Other: Brights Patterns DSP (Pumpkin Pie)

3 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

What a great idea - to run it through the big shot and then cut it into a circle. You're so creative! Great page and sketch!

scrapsam13 said...

thanks for your sketch ! Are you came at the convention to SU in november ?

MarieK said...

Great sketch and page! I really like how you put two photos together to fill a space.