Friday, October 22, 2010

Fast & Fun Friday - October Thank You cards

On Fridays, I share something quick & easy to make (under 15 minutes).



This is the 3x3 Thank You card I'm putting in with my October orders... very quick & easy, but I love the way this one turned out! I'm so glad I decided to get French Foliage, because I think it might be my favourite set from the Holiday Mini. I just stamped some images randomly onto the Crumb Cake card base and stuck on a scrap of Old Olive cardstock. I Rock 'n Rolled the focal leaf image (inked with Daffodil Delight & rolled the edges in Pumpkin Pie), and stamped it onto Naturals White cardstock before punching it out with the Decorative Label punch (another favourite item). I added the Thank You sentiment from Days of Gratitude and used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach it to the card. This may even be under ten minutes to finish!

Stamps: French Foliage, Days of Gratitude
Inks: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Old Olive
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Naturals White, Old Olive
Other: Decorative Label Punch

No comments: