Monday, February 15, 2010

Sketch #81!

I have a card sketch for you this week:


and I thought I should ink up another set from the Occasions Mini that I thought was cute, but I didn't need... until I saw all the cute things everyone else was doing with it (and how versatile it could be)... Fox & Friends. I'm working on my cards for this weekend's Technique Class (we're doing Rock 'n Roll and Thumping), so I Rock 'n Rolled each of the animals. Here's my card:


Stamps: Fox & Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Kraft
Other: The Write Stuff Specialty paper (loving this lately), Pinking Hearts Border punch, Circle Designer Brads, Stamp-a-ma-Jig.

If you create something based on this sketch, I'd love to see it... link me up in the comments!

3 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Wow - I was just going to your blog to comment on the card below and here you already have another great sketch up!!! I love both of these cards! Like the sketch and love the pop-up. I've never tried one - they seem like a lot of work. It looks gorgeous, though!

Tracy said...

Very cute card - and great sketch. I plan to use it.... eventually. I felt the same way about Fox and Friends - cute, like what I see, but do I need it? Well, it sure did sneak into an order! :)

Carrie said...

adorable card!