Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fancy Folds - Easel card


This card might be my favourite from the Fancy Folds class this weekend... this is one of my favourite colour combinations, and I love how easy this card is!

Supplies: Stamps (Vintage Vogue, On Your Birthday); Cardstock (Soft Suede, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Always Amethyst); Ink (VersaMark, Old Olive); Punches (1/2" circle, Boho Blossoms); Cottage Wall DSP, Build-a-Brad, 5/8" Neutrals brad, Black Stampin' Emboss powder, 1 1/4" Chocolate Chip striped grosgrain ribbon, Linen thread, Flower Daisies #2 Big Shot die.

3 comments:

kat said...

Love the colours and the big flower. I think I'll have to try this one. Great card. TFS

Anonymous said...

Like this one great card. e

Tracy said...

I love this card and the great big flower on it! Beautiful!!!

Can you describe your fancy folds class a bit more? Sounds awesome!