Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fancy Folds Class - Double Flap card

This weekend is my Fancy Folds Class. We are making five different types of special cards that all fit in a standard envelope for $15.00. This is a Double Flap card. I saw the idea for this on Dawn's blog, and adapted it to work with the Love Bandit set. I didn't think I needed this set from the Occasions Mini until I saw all the cute cards people were making with it. Obviously, I caved and got it! Here is the card closed: 


And here it is open:


I'll be posting more cards we're making in this class throughout the week... I have three time slots available if you'd like to come... Sunday, Feb 7 @ 1:00 or 7:00pm and Monday, Feb 8 @ 7:00pm. Please contact me for more info or to register.

Supplies (all SU!): Stamps (Teeny Tiny Wishes, Love Bandit); Inks (Soft Suede, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip); Cardstock (Rose Red, Soft Suede,  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White); Stampin' Write Markers (Green Galore, Garden Green, Basic Grey, Soft Suede, Rose Red); Thoroughly Modern DSP

No comments: