Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sketch #80

Another layout sketch this week... if you create something based on the sketch, I'd love to see it! Link me up in the comments. I'm thinking about looking into Mr. Linky, so if you'd like that better than the comments, please let me know (I don't want to add it and have it depressingly empty...).

Here's the sketch:


and my layout is square too! I'm starting a 8.5x8.5 album, so you might see more square layouts from me in the near future...


Supplies (all SU!): Stamps (Fifth Avenue Floral, Just Perfect Alphabet); Inks (Sahara Sand, Rose Red, VersaMark); Cardstock (Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise); Papers are from the Sweet Pea pack, journaling block from the Write Stuff pack, White Stampin' Emboss powder.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ahhh your sketches are lovely...and i have been neglecting my scrappong...bad lisa, bad

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Well, you know I will TRY to get one made for you! It just may be a few minutes!