Thursday, February 11, 2010

Framed Hearts


I did this challenge for a card sketch challenge on Stampin' Connect (a message board/gallery for demonstrators) last week. I used the I {heart} Hearts set to get the patterned hearts (I punched out smaller hearts with the Small Heart punch). I love the Vintage Labels stamps (free with a $65.00 purchase) to frame them. Then I used the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp inked with VersaMark and then Melon Mambo ink and sprinkled with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss to make them shiny and sparkly (so nice IRL).

Supplies (all SU!): Stamps (Picture Perfect, Dot, Dot, Dot, Vintage Labels, I {heart} Hearts); Inks (VersaMark, Melon Mambo); Cardstock (Going Gray, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo); Black Stampin' Embossing powder, Iridescent Ice Embossing powder, Curly Label punch, Small Heart punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cute e