Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Team Swap cards

I had my Team Stamp night on Monday, and had lots of fun stamping with some fabulous, talented women. I showed some new products from the Summer Mini (watch for them on my blog soon), and we had a Shoebox Swap. Our theme for this month was 'Summer'. I love these swaps because we each have our own style, and I always make cards that help me try something new, or use a product in a way I wouldn't think to use it. I'll show you the cards that don't include sneak peeks of Summer Mini products today, and I'll show you the ones that do tomorrow. Thanks for another fun night ladies! You don't have to be on my team to join in the fun... our next stamping night will be at the end of June, and I'll be showing products from the new Idea Book & Catalogue!

This is Susan's card from the swap, and it features fun, bright colours (Brights Patterns DSP) and the Watercolor Trio stamp set, which I'm really hoping will be in the new catalogue in July. It was my favourite stamp set in last year's Summer Mini.

Pauline's swap card features the Scallop Trim punch, more Brights Patterns DSP, A Flower for All Seasons stamp set, and the label is from the Four Frames stamp set (Sneak Peek from the new Idea Book & Catalogue - available during April).

Nancy's card features the Awash with Flowers Stamp set, and Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder. A special thank you goes to her daughter Sebrina (not a stamper or card maker) for helping Nancy prep this card for all of us (she can only use one arm right now).

No comments: