Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Happy" - April's Scrapbook Class

This is the layout we'll be creating in April's Scrapbook Class (this Sunday):


I love the way it turned out! I used some brand new products from the up-coming catalogue that are available this month as a sneak peek: Paisley Petals papers and the Four Frames stamp set. With this peek at the new catalogue, I'm so excited to see what else is new, because I LOVE these! The Four Frames stamp set co-ordinate with my favourite punch, the Decorative Label. I cut them in half to create the pennant title (not what I had planned when I started, but I love the way it looks). In case you're wondering... that happy girl in the photos is me (30 or so years ago).

If you like the look of these products, you can get them during April too! After April, they will be unavailable until the new catalogue goes live July 1st. Find all the info by clicking HERE. Let me know if you'd like to come and make this layout in one of my classes this Sunday.

Stamps: Four Frames, Nature Walk, Notes & Details
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Early Expresso (marker)
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Paisley Petals DSP, Billboard sizzlet, Decorative Label punch, Neutrals Button, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch

2 comments:

Totallyawake4-life said...

so pretty Liz!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I love the way this turned out! In fact, I can't wait to use that set to make a banner - I'm so excited to finally make an easy banner! I love the little journaling spot in the top corner, also! Great job with the new stuff!