Thursday, April 7, 2011

Playing with MDS...


I love creating with stamps, papers and glue, but I've been tinkering with My Digital Studio lately and I have to admit I'm liking what I'm creating with it too... My favourite is to create a piece to go on a tradtional card (especially if I don't have the stamp set, but want to use a certain image or sentiment) and then add other elements and embellishments. This card was created totally in My Digital Studio, and I love the way it turned out! I have to admit it did take me quite a while... the flower images (from Watercolor Trio - my favourite set in the last Summer Mini) can only be stamped in one colour, and I really wanted the leaves green and the flowers to be pretty colours. It took me a while, but I figured out a way to do it! I wrote out instructions on the My Digital Studio website: http://mydigitalstudio.net/forum/topics/using-multiple-colors-on-a-1 if you're interested...

As I posted, I realized that I've used papers that are only available to demonstrators right now (papers from the Strength & Hope kit - will be available May 1st). Everything else is available now in my online store: Digital Downloads

Downloads: Botanical Gazette DSP, Watercolour Trio Stamp Brushes, Seam Binding II Pack, Strength & Hope kit, Sweet Details Stamp Brush Kit, "punches" used come with My Digital Studio

1 comment:

Totallyawake4-life said...

Liz - too cool! Love it!