Monday, June 21, 2010

Sketch #90

I've got a card sketch today... for any SU! Demonstrator friends, it's also the card sketch challenge for this week at Stampin' Connection. If you're my friend, you can click on me, then look at my discussions, and you should be able to find it. If you search the Discussions for SCCSC22, you can find it that way too!


I've been playing with my pre-order, and I couldn't resist using my new Artistic Etchings stamp set, along with a colour combo I found on the new Colour Coach (which I love!!!). Hopefully you can see that I was inspired by the sketch, even though I didn't incorporate three of anything on the main panel.


The Eiffel Tower and patterned circle I stamped on the card base are both from Artistic Etchings. The thank you sentiment is from a beautiful new Level 1 Hostess Set (Because I Care) and I got it for free! If you'd like to get this set for free, you can join my team with the Mini Starter Kit for just $119 and order the New Colour Kit (6 new inkpads and a pack of 6 ass't colours) by June 30th to get Because I Care for Free! You can choose from several of the Sneak Peek sets in your Mini Starter Kit (including Artistic Etchings) as well. Anyone in Canada can join my team... please ask me for more details if you're interested!

Stamps: Artistic Etchings, Because I Care
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Other: Top Note Big Shot die

1 comment:

Lisa said...

My card based on this sketch! Oh how I love a good sketch! haha

http://crop-and-create.blogspot.com/2010/06/hello-just-quick-post-today-over-at.html