Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Chance...

Out with the old to make room for the new! Today is the day that the Last Chance Lists (Stamps, Definitely Decorative & Accessories) got posted. I've added links to my sidebar with the PDF lists. The Accessories Link goes to the Stampin' Up! Store because these are only available while supplies last, and the online store is kept updated to make sure you get what you want. Some of the accessories are 25% or 50% off, and all of the Definitely Decorative Last Chance items are 25% off. If there is something on these lists that you really want, make sure to get your order in (you can contact me and I'll place it, or you can do it yourself in my store: http://www.lizgoldhawk.stampinup.net/ - click Shop Now).


I used lots of Last Chance items on this card... I still love Embrace Life, and I'm sad to see it go. That Chocolate Chip wide striped ribbon is one of my favourites too, and I love the corduroy buttons. I really like the grid and dot patterns in the Write Stuff Specialty paper pack too.

Last Chance Stamps: Embrace Life, Thinking of You
Last Chance Cardstock: Crushed Curry
Last Chance Stampin' Write Markers: Crushed Curry, Apricot Appeal, Only Orange
Last Chance Accessories: 1 1/4" striped Chocolate Chip ribbon, Kraft Corduroy button, Write Stuff Specialty DSP.

Here are the links for the Last Chance Lists:

3 comments:

Elaine Carter said...

I like this card very much not sure what it is but it said tell Liz this is nice...e

Elaine Carter said...

I like this card very much not sure what it is but it said tell Liz this is nice...e

Renée said...

Love the colours, Liz! Beautiful layout and ribbon too :)