Out with the old to make room for the new! Today is the day that the Last Chance Lists (Stamps, Definitely Decorative & Accessories) got posted. I've added links to my sidebar with the PDF lists. The Accessories Link goes to the Stampin' Up! Store because these are only available while supplies last, and the online store is kept updated to make sure you get what you want. Some of the accessories are 25% or 50% off, and all of the Definitely Decorative Last Chance items are 25% off. If there is something on these lists that you really want, make sure to get your order in (you can contact me and I'll place it, or you can do it yourself in my store: http://www.lizgoldhawk.stampinup.net/ - click Shop Now).