Friday, June 4, 2010

Scrapbook Class - Elephants



This is one of the layouts we'll be making in my Scrapbook Class this weekend (2 - 12x12 layouts and a mini album - $10.00). You can choose from masculine or feminine colour schemes when you register (or one of each). I used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, which is on the Last Chance List (available while supplies last). I really like the colour scheme and most of the patterns in these papers, so I'm enjoying using them before they're gone. I also used Watercolor Trio from the Summer Mini to add some stamped accents, and Contempo Alphabet (heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss powder) for the title. If you'd like to register for this class, it's this Sunday (June 6th) at 7:00pm.

1 comment:

Anne Krashel said...

2 layouts AND a mini album for $10, you are super-duper sweet!! Wish I lived close enough to take your class. Good luck!