Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here is the mini album we made in my Scrapbook Class on the weekend... it was really quick and simple to prep (and make) and I love the way it turned out! I'm starting a Scrapbook Club in July, so stay tuned for more info on that!

The covers are chipboard (covered with my second favourite Last Chance papers from the current catalogue - Cottage Wall) and the inside pages are hockey card protectors. It's all held together with an accordian folded piece of cardstock and Sticky Strip! I cut papers to go inside the hockey card sleeves, but you could just put pictures in there instead.


Stamps: Rough Type Alphabet
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Pale Plum (Last Chance), Rich Razzleberry
Other: Cottage Wall DSP (Last Chance), Chocolate Chip 1 1/4" Striped grosgrain ribbon (Last Chance), Lots of Tags Sizzlet, Beautiful Wings Embosslit

No comments: