Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November Technique - Spotlighting


The technique I'm featuring in the November Technique Class is Spotlighting, and this is one of the cards we'll be making. I still have some spaces available, so let me know if you're interested in coming... the first time is free, and after that I ask for a $5.00 supply fee or a $25.00 order.

Spotlighting is a great technique when there is a large image to colour, but you want to make multiple cards, and don't really have the time to colour the whole image. Home for Christmas is a great example of a stamp set that works well with this technique.

Supplies: Stamps (Home for Christmas); Inks (Chocolate Chip); Stampin' Write Markers (Old Olive, Ruby Red, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede); Cardstock (Whisper White, Old Olive, Ruby Red); Christmas Cocoa DSP; Button Latte

1 comment:

kat said...

Great card, love the way the spotlighting makes the whole card pop. something new for me to try with my fav. set. TFS