I was busy with my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack yesterday, so I didn't get this posted when I wanted to. Here's the card for this week:
1. Cut a piece of chipboard with the Big Shot and the Scallop Oval Frame die.
2. Layer the Finial Press embossing folder with a piece of Naturals White cardstock (5 1/4"x4") inside with the following sandwich: Multi Purpose platform on tab 2 ~ Embossing folder with paper inside ~ chipboard frame (centred over paper in embossing folder) ~ Cutting Plate.
3. Sponge the embossed frame with Old Olive ink.
4. Stamp the cardinal image from "A Cardinal Christmas" inside the frame with Soft Suede ink.
5. Use a Blender Pen and classic inks (Ruby Red, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Crushed Curry) to colour the cardinal.
6. Use a Stamp-a-ma-Jig and Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the sentiment from "Christmas Greetings".
7. Tie a piece of Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon around the Naturals White cardstock.
8. Adhere to a Soft Suede card base (4 1/4"x11").
Stamps - A Cardinal Christmas (item #111760), Christmas Greetings (item #115448)
Cardstock - Soft Suede (item #115318), Naturals White (item #102316)
Inks - Soft Suede (item #115657), Ruby Red (item #102259), Old Olive (item #102277), Crushed Curry (item #115659), Chocolate Chip (item #100908)
Big Shot (item #113439), Finial Press embossing folder (item #115963), Scallop Oval Frame die (item #114521)
Accessories - Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon (item #109065), Blender Pen (item #102845), Stampin' Sponge (item #101610)