I have another card for this week's project, and I sent out a gift/packaging idea on Monday. If you'd like to receive my Twelve Weeks of Christmas newsletter, you can e-mail me, or use the link in the sidebar to sign up for it. This is another card we'll be making at my Christmas Card Class (5 cards for $5.00) at the Crouch Library on Saturday December 5th. You can sign up by contacting me or the library.
Stamps: Sparkly & Bright (item #115346)
Inks: Real Red (item #103133), Chocolate Chip (item #100908), Certainly Celery (item #105217)
Cardstock: Whisper White (item #100730), Kraft (item #102125), Real Red (item #102482)
Punches: Scallop Circle (item #109043), Jumbo Snowflake (item #116628), 1 3/8" Circle (item #104401)
Other: Small Whisper White Notecard (item #107311), The Write Stuff DSP (item #115674), Stampin' Dimensionals (item #104430)
1. Stamp the reindeer image with Chocolate Chip ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the 1 3/8" circle punch.
2. Punch a Jumbo Snowflake from Kraft cardstock.
3. Punch a Scallop Circle from Real Red cardstock.
4. Stamp the Whisper White notecard with Certainly Celery ink and the Sparkle stamp.
5. Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock (1 1/2" x 4") and stamp greeting on the left side with Real Red ink.
6. Cut a piece of Old Olive polka dot paper (from The Write Stuff) 1"x4" and tear one long side. Adhere to the bottom 1/3 of the notecard.
7. Adhere the stamped Kraft cardstock just above the polka dot paper.
8. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the scallop circle to the card and the snowflake to the scallop circle.
9. Use SNAIL to adhere the reindeer to the snowflake.