Friday, July 31, 2009

Sketch #67

this is a 12x12 multi-photo sketch (or you could do one photo and multiple paper blocks):


and I decided to make a card this week:


supplies (all SU!): Stamps, patterned paper and rub-ons are all from the Lovely Flowers Bundle (Level 3 hostess); Cardstock (Melon Mambo, Kraft, Very Vanilla); Inks (StazOn, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry); Pretties kit flower (coloured with Aqua Painter and Razzleberry ink) and crystal brad; Paper Piercer and Mat Pack.
Link me up in the comments if you create something based on the sketch! I'd love to see...

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome sketch! And love the card :)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I really loved this sketch, and used it to make a birthday LO for my husband!

http://crop-and-create.blogspot.com/2009/08/lets-celebrate.html

Thanks for the inspiration Liz!