Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Razzleberry Just for You


One last card we made at my downline meeting... this one showcases the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series paper... I love how distressed it is, and the colour combination isn't one I would choose on my own, but I love the way the rich colours work together! I tore and folded back one edge of the main paper (I like the back of this one so much too!). I punched the edge of the card with the scallop edge punch, then layered a piece of torn cardstock behind that, and put another strip of the paper on the back edge of the card to peek through! A Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes framed by a circle from Circle Circus, and this card is done!

1 comment:

Anne Krashel said...

Get job with those new in color colors, I still need to open my packs. oops