Thursday, July 30, 2009

Medallion


When I first got my new catalogue, I noticed the card set on the cover and loved it. Flipping through the catalogue a bit more, I kept noticing cards using this stamp, and loving them all. So, it's no surprise that Medallion was one of the first stamps I got from the new catalogue.
This is my first card using this stamp... I stamped with VersaMark and used White Stampin' Emboss powder on Rich Razzleberry cardstock. I thought I'd keep this card simple and show off the whole image, so I used a flat backed pearl from the Pretties kit in the middle, and used the Colour Spritzer Tool to add a little Razzleberry speckle to the Kraft background.

3 comments:

Anne Krashel said...

Medallion is on my list too!! Love your card.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Me, too! I just love this stamp. It is beautiful with the white craft ink and the pearl.

Elaine Carter said...

I really am liking this set the more I see it. Nice card e