Friday, September 19, 2008

Sketch #27

Hi again... sorry for the lack of sketch last week! I was super busy getting ready for my scrapbook class, and I was also working on my card class for last Tuesday, too! Anyway, I'm back with another sketch, and I did a card for my sample. Enjoy, and link me up if you create something!





card recipe: SU! cardstock (Basic Black, Kraft, Whisper White), Stampin' Write Markers (Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant), ribbon (Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin), Curly Label punch (used to dry emboss and mask stamping on panels), stamps (Pocket Silhouettes and Fresh cuts sentiment) and ink (Kiwi Kiss).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat sketch, love the card!

Carrie

Unknown said...

Oooo, love the sketch and that card! I love Pocket Silhouettes!!

thescrapmaster said...

Love that sketch and the pocket silhouettes. I haven't used my set yet :(

Beautiful color combo as well!

~Samantha

Karan said...

Great sketch and card, I'm going to give this a go tomorrow when I get some stamp time. I'll link you :-).