Friday, September 5, 2008

Sketch #26

Here's the sketch I challenged my newsletter subscriber's with for September... if they show me a card they made with this sketch, they just might get something extra from me! I cheated a little and converted last week's sketch to a card sketch...


and here's my card:

card recipe - cardstock: SU! Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Kraft; paper: SU! Bella Rose DSP; Stamps: SU! Priceless, Organic Outlines; Wonderful Words; SU! scallop edge punch; SU! white grosgrain ribbon (dyed with my kiwi kiss inkpad); SU! Kiwi Kiss Classic inkpad

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how neat!! Love it!!

thescrapmaster said...

Great sketch and I love your example card. I may have to give it a try!

Naomi said...

I love your card sketches. I will have to start playing those with you! Just what I need! Love the tidbit of Bella Rose DSP!!! Glad to be joining you on the SCS Bloggers Group.

fishlips said...

Your blog page is wonderful and I look forward to following it...