Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September BYOM kit



I was lucky enough to visit with Carmen and her family earlier this summer and pick up my September BYOM kit in person! When I saw the Scrapworks Magpie papers, I was in love... and I think my favourite part of the kit turned out to be the double sided Teresa Collins journal paper... or maybe the letter stickers that had 3 different fonts... so hard to decide!


Here's what I've created (so far) with the kit:


You can see the fabulous creations from Colleen, Kelly, Monica, and Shannon in the BYOM September Gallery!

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

That kit looks so great!!
Love what you created with it!

shannon said...

love your farm girl page... those cut out trees are sooo cute!

Unknown said...

This is definitely my favorite kit yet!!

Love your scrappy stuff, Liz!! Those gourds are so cool! I think my fave is the Farm Girl...love how you used the calendar journal spot!

Rachel Brumley said...

Love what you did with the kits! My favorite one is also the farm girls.