Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shop at Stampin' Up! 24/7!



You can now order Stampin' Up! product 24/7 online! No need to wait for a workshop to order what you need... This is an exciting new feature that you can access through my Stampin' Up! website. Once you're there, click on the "Shop Now" button in the top right corner. It's very easy to navigate, and you still earn hostess benefits (stamps and product) when you have a qualifying order. Anyone in Canada (unfortunately excepting Quebec) can order from my site, and it will be shipped directly to you. Of course if you're local, I'd still love to see you and stamp with you, but it's definitely another convenient way to shop!

To make it even better, the first five people to place an order over $50 will receive a package of hand-stamped cards from me, as well as a cardstock pack or inkpad (your colour choice) as my special gift to you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isnt' that the neatest?! I'm just too cheap to sign up for it, yet!! LOL!