Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sale-a-Bration starts today!!!

My favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year is here! From now until March 31st, you can get free products with your orders! This card uses my favourite set out of all the free products we can choose from. It's called Bliss, and we made this card at my team meeting at the end of December.


During Sale-a-Bration, you can choose from over 70 stamp sets and products (papers, embellishments, chalkboard element, digital content CD) to get free with every $60.00 you spend. You can shop online HERE and have it shipped right to your house, or I can place the order for you if you phone or e-mail me.

If you would like to host a stamping party with your friends and family, you can get an additional Sale-a-Bration item with a $395 party.

If you would like to join my team of stampers and get a discount on your purchases, make a little (or more) spending money, this is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up! The Starter Kit (over $350 in product value) is 15% off ($182.50 - no tax or shipping) and you get an extra product bundle for free! It includes a Simply Sent card kit and stamp set, a punch and a Colour Coach. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to join my team.

My card is a CASE of this beautiful card made by Kelly. I stamped some of the images on Cardstock Vellum, and some are underneath on the Naturals White card base. The vellum is embossed with the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder. Some Rich Razzleberry Satin ribbon hides the adhesive under the vellum.

Stamps: Bliss, Fabulous Phrases (I'm having fun finding different combinations to use with the Bliss sentiment)
Inks: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Naturals White, Cardstock Vellum
Other: Elegant Bouquet TIF, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write marker, Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon

No comments: