This card is one of the thank you cards I'll be sending out with my January orders... this card is so quick that I made four in less than ten minutes!
1. Cut your background cardstock (Crumb Cake) to 3"x6". Fold into a 3x3 card.
2. Cut First Edition DSP into 2 1/2"x2 1/2" squares. Crumple up into a ball, and then open up again (don't make it too flat).
3. Cut Very Vanilla cardstock into 2"x2" pieces. Stamp an image and sentiment onto the cardstock (I used Rich Razzleberry ink and my Clearly for You stamp set).
4. Glue your crumpled First Edition DSP onto your card base (don't glue the edges down).
5. Adhere your stamped cardstock with Stampin' Dimensionals.