Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Colour Renovation!

This is big news, and I'm super excited that Stampin' Up! has decided to revamp their colour families coming up with the new catalogue in July! There will be four new Collections (Brights, Neutrals, Regals and Subtles) with ten colours each as well as five new In Colours each year. This means that some of the colours from the old families are being discontinued (they'll be available until June, and then only as supplies last during June), some of my favourite past In Colours are being added to the Core Collection (yay for Baja Breeze!!!), and there will be five brand new colours! Kraft will be called Crumb Cake, and we'll be able to get ink, a Stampin' Write marker and accessories to match it! You can see the fresh new colour collection here...

(click to see bigger)

Don't they look great together? I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new colours. Demonstrators get to order starting in June, so if you'd like that perk (among all the others of being a Demonstrator) let me know, and I'd be happy to give you all the information you need.

The Fond Farewell list below shows the colours that will be gone June 30th.

(click to see bigger)

There are some colours from this Fond Farewell list that I'll miss, but they're not gone yet! If some of these are your favourites, make sure to get them before June 30th.

No comments: