Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awash Tags


Another card I made (based on a sketch by Carole'Anne) using Awash with Flowers... a set I didn't think I'd like much, but it really grew on me! If you want this set now and don't want to wait until July, make sure you get it during the preview (ends April 30th). You can contact me for more info, or order on my website: http://www.lizgoldhawk.stampinup.net/ . This card also uses papers from the Sweet Pea stack, which was in the Occasions Mini, but has sold out so it's not available anymore. :(  I really liked this paper pack, and I hope we see more like it in the new catalogue in July...

Supplies: Stamps (Awash with Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes); Inks (Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Green Galore); Cardstock (Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Kraft); Sweet Pea Paper Stack, Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss powder, Tag Corner punch, Signo White Gel Pen.

No comments: