Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Awash with Flowers! Sneak Peek set

This is a card I created with the Sneak Peek set from the new Idea Book & Catalogue (coming in July). It is part of Stampin' Up!'s April promotion, and is available to purchase during April. You can also earn the set for free with a $460.00 Stampin' Up! party. The Two-Step Into Spring promotion also has four of my favourite Two-Step stamp sets (Fifth Avenue Floral, Greenhouse Garden, Trendy Trees & Flower Fancy) available at 20% off their regular price! You can see full details on the flyer below my card (click to see bigger).


supplies: Stamps (Awash with Flowers, Thank You Kindly); Inks (VersaMark, Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey); Cardstock (Bermuda Bay); White Stampin' Emboss powder, White Signo Gel Pen.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love this use of Awash! It's not too watercolor-y for me. :)

Jan Hoyt said...

very cute card...I haven't used this one since the Sneak Peek, need to get it out again and play, thanks for the inspiration. Jan
http://www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com