Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's the 1st, so that means...

Design Team reveals for the month! I'm lucky enough to be part of two great design teams, and the reveals for both are on the first each month.

My Scrap Shoppe has Red Star monthly kits, and August's kit was packed with great papers (7 Gypsies, Fontwerks, My Mind's Eye...) and fun embellishments from Doodlebug, Making Memories, 7 Gypsies, Heidi Swapp and more. Here's what I created with the kit...

Bring Your Own Memories has a fun kit too, with papers from Paper Loft and lots of embellishments from a variety of companies (Heidi Swapp, Imaginisce, Button Up, American Crafts...).

I've had a lot of fun scrapping with these two kits for the past couple weeks and can't wait to see what the next ones will be!

2 comments:

shannon said...

excellent pages... as always. ;o)

Kache said...

Loved your stuff this month!