Friday, August 31, 2007

Big shout out to Technique Tuesday!!!

Technique Tuesday is a company that makes stamps (among other great scrapbook/card products) and I used four sets of their stamps on my Altered CD tin and Card project for CSC4K. I just found out that they've agreed to donate 25 sets of the Simple Sentiments set so that everyone taking the class will have their own set! So now my prep job is a whole lot easier (I was dreading having to pre-stamp the sentiments in just the right places) and there's another good reason to take the class! So thank you, thank you, Thank You Technique Tuesday!!!

6 comments:

shannon said...

how awesome.
you have an extra for me tho... right? ;o)

Anonymous said...

How awesome is that!

Carrie

Kache said...

Very cool of them!

Brandy said...

go Technique Tuesday!!!! what awesome news!!

Unknown said...

That's so cool! Yay TT.

Anne Krashel said...

Oh man, makes me wish I could go.
It must've been your charm Liz, to get those stamps donated. :)