Tuesday, September 4, 2007

busy, busy, busy...

with what? prepping my calendar kit for CSC4K... for thinking I pretty much had everything almost done, I sure had a lot of loose, time consuming ends to tie up! I think I'm pretty much done now, just a little chipboard to cut--Thanks Carmen and Krystn! Have my instructions printed up, so just need to get them photocopied so I can throw them in the bags...


Anyway, with all that, I haven't been scrapping and I forgot to post my September DT stuff... My Scrap Shoppe has a very cool kit with a great mix of products once again... Love, Elsie, Luxe, Creative Imaginations, Heidi Swapp, Making Memories, 7 Gypsies, Amy Butler... and I'm sure I missed a few others. Here's what I did with it:



and you can check out what Marcy, Anita, Jen and Leigh did with it here...

I'm hoping now that I'm caught up with CSC4K stuff I'll be able to scrap and get another sketch up...

Less than a week until my TV appearance, and I'm starting to get pretty nervous... I'm planning things over and over, and I think I'm going to do some prep work for that too... and tomorrow's my appointment for a new hairstyle! If it goes well, I'll post before and afters... ;)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Love it when kits are a great mix, this looks awesome!!