Having a blog goes along with being tagged, right? Fun stuff... and who knows, maybe it will turn into journaling. I think I might be the last one doing this particular tag, but if you're reading this, have a blog, and haven't done this one, consider yourself tagged... :D
What were you doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago, I was a newlywed without a care in the world... lol. Chris and I had been married for a grand total of three weeks. I had finished my first year of university and was working part time at Price Chopper. Little did I know what lay in store for me...
Five snacks you enjoy:
chocolate (no discrimination here)
Five songs you know all the lyrics to:
How sad is it that they are probably all kids songs... I'm not going to bother listing them.
Things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- pay off all bills/mortgages/loans
- buy something fun and useless
- give money to parents/brothers/sisters
- go on a long trip to beautiful places
Five bad habits:
- my mind gets ahead of my mouth during conversations and I make jumps that seem logical to me, but are frustrating and annoying to anyone trying to follow what I'm saying
- mindless eating
- other 2 bad habits would probably fall under the procrastination heading...
Five things you like to do:
- swim... well, not so much swim as laze around in a pool
- spend time with friends
- visit family
Things you will never wear again:
- The prom/bridesmaids dresses that "would be great for other events".
- short skirts
- scrunchies (stole that one from Shannon, but very true)
- shirts tied with a knot
Things I love to wear:
- yoga pants