Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hexagon Hive Hello Card

There are a lot of fun new products in the Occasions Catalogue, and I'm featuring some of them in my classes this weekend! This card showcases the Hexagon Hive Thinlit, the Banner Framelits and the Simply Celebrate stamp set.


We're making this card in my Simple Cards Class this weekend. I stamped the white card stock (behind the die cut) with the swirl from Everything Eleanor and three of the flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set. I stamped the flowers on a scrap of white card stock, then punched them out with the Pansy Punch. The Hello is from Simply Celebrate and I stamped it on Pool Party Core'dinations card stock and cut it out with one of the Banner Framelits. The stamped white card stock is glued to the card base, and I popped up the Hexagon Hive die cut with Dimensionals. I added the banner and flowers, and the card is done!

Stamps: Flower Shop, Everything Eleanor, Simply Celebrate
Card stock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party Core'dinations
Inks: Pool Party, Garden Green, Island Indigo, Rose Red, StazOn Jet Black
Other: Pansy Punch, Banner Framelit, Hexagon Hive Thinlit

No comments: