Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chalk Talk Pocket Window Card

I loved Monica Gale's card so much I just had to make my own... I changed up the Washi Tape (Retro Fresh from the Occasions Catalogue) and so I also changed up the colours (Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana and some Gumball Green).


The Coastal Cabana peeking out the top of the pocket pulls right out. The sentiment is popping through a window in the pocket. The stamps are from Chalk Talk (I used the co-ordinating Framelits to cut out the sentiment pieces) and Gorgeous Grunge, the punched leaves are done with the Bird Punch, the large flower was cut with the Floral Fusion Sizzlit and the Big Shot and the small flowers were made with the flower punch in the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. You can make this card this weekend in my Stepped Up Cards Class if you sign up soon!

1 comment:

Chithanom S, Defoulny said...

C'est joli ! j'aime beaucoup les couleurs,