Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gold Stars, Ink. August Swap Cards!

The last Monday of each month I get together with my team members for a stamp night. We alternate Shoebox Swaps & Product Showcase each month. August was a swap month, and I invite all of my stampy friends to join us, so I had several downline and some past or not-yet downline stampers too. Our theme this month was Holiday, and I'll be sharing the cards over two posts.
 
 Ila used the Merry Minis stamp set and punch pack to make this card for us.
 
 Lisa's card shows how well the new Frosty Friends stamp works with the old stand-by Lovely As a Tree.
 
Monique's card has beautiful embossed and die cut snowflakes. 

My daughter Morgan likes to stamp with us too, and she came up with this card featuring Beautiful Season. She wanted a snow bird, so we coloured the bird with White Craft ink with a Blender Pen.

Nancy's card features the new Champagne Glimmer paper and Seasonal Sayings.
 
I'll be back with more swap cards tomorrow!

No comments: