Monday, September 10, 2012

Card Kits Available!

Starting this month, all of my classes will be available as a kit! You will receive all of the card stock and paper (pre-cut & embossed) and embellishments as well as instructions and pictures of the cards so you can make the projects in the comfort of your home with your own stamps and inks. Today I'm showing you the Christmas Card kit from my Simple Card Classes this weekend. You will receive the supplies to make two of each of the cards shown above. The cost of the kit is $15.00 (plus mailing costs if you can't pick up your kit) or a $25.00 order (mailing costs for the card kit are extra). You can order this kit until September 30th, and you'll get a thank you gift from me if you refer someone and they purchase the kit too. Please e-mail me (sidebar) if you are interested in this kit... anyone in Canada can order from me!

 If you are in London, and can't make it to a certain class night, you are also welcome to order a kit, and make it on my Stamp & Scrap night the next month (first Friday of every month) so you can use my stamps & inks to complete your projects exactly as shown in the photos. P

No comments: