Thursday, July 7, 2011

July Scrapbook Class - layout # 1


I've changed my class format with the new Stampin' Up! year (and celebrating my 3rd anniversary as a SU! demo) and we are now creating more projects in my classes. In my scrapbook classes, we'll create three 12x12 pages. This two page layout is one that we'll be creating this weekend at my Scrapbook Class (still time to register). The classes are now $15.00 or a $20.00 order (club members can get the class for free, and downline for 1/2 price or a $15.00 order).

This layout has a very natural colour scheme (browns, greens and blues with a touch of coral) so it's perfect for outdoor pictures. I used the Paisley Petals papers, embossed the title letters with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder, and added a little stamping (Confetti and Noteably Ornate).

No comments: