Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last Chance - Fresh Cuts!


I made some of these cards quickly to use as my June Thank You notes to include in my order bags... The Fresh Cuts Notes are 25% off, and only available until June 30th! They coordinate very nicely with the Fresh Cuts stamp set which will also be gone after June 30th. I inked it up with some Regals Stampin' Spots (Always Artichoke, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant and Cherry Cobbler), added a Rhinestone Brad and the pretty sentiment punched out with the Modern Label punch. I added some Cherry Cobbler card stock behind the die cut opening with Dimensionals to add a little pop. Super quick and super cute (if I do say so myself)!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Great cards, Liz. You sent me one of these fresh cut cards many years ago & I still have it. :0)