Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Last Chance - For You Flower

This card contains some products from the Summer Mini (which are also staying in the new catalogue), but the stamp I used for the sentiment is only available until June 30th.


I stamped the For You Flower stamp with VersaMark, then sprinkled a portion of the image with Melon Mambo Stampin' Emboss powder. I shook off the excess, then sprinkled with Tangerine Tango Stampin' Emboss powder. After I shook off the excess, I sprinkled the last area with Wild Wasabi Stampin' Emboss powder. After all the coloured powders were on the image, I heated them with my Heat Tool and they blended together as they melted. I punched the flower with the co-ordinating Fancy Flower punch. I created a grid of papers (all from the Beyond the Garden DSP pack). The flower was attached with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of a cardstock piece cut with the Decorative Label punch.

No comments: