Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sketchy Sunday #102!

I have a quick & easy card sketch for you this week:


I wanted to try out my Holly & Jolly rub ons before the holiday season is over (I'm still working on my cards for this year). I have to admit, they were a little tricky to use, and I had to be very careful, and rub longer than I was expecting based on the rub-ons I've used in the past... I do like the way the card turned out though, and I hope you like it too!


If you would like to play along, please add a link to my comments so I can go and see what you've created!

Stamps: none!
Inks: none!
Cardstock: Naturals White, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Decorative Label
Other: Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Holly & Jolly rub-ons, Basic Rhinestones, Jolly Holiday DSP

No comments: