Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Stamp & Learn - Sweet Treat Box

This weekend (you can tell we don't have plans since I spaced on the fact that it's the holiday weekend) I'm having my Summer Stamp & Learn. We're going to use different products from the Summer Mini to make three projects, and you can learn more about Stampin' Up! and the Starter Kit. It's a free event, so if you're not busy and you'd like to join us, please send me an e-mail! I have two times (I added a Tuesday night for those of you lucky enough to have plans for the long weekend):
Sunday, May 23rd @ 7:00pm
Tuesday, May 25th @ 7:00pm

This is one of the projects we'll be making at the Stamp & Learn. It shows the new Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder and the Sweet Treats stamp set. I'll be posting the other two projects here too, so come back to see them!

Supplies: Stamps (Sweet Treats); Inks (Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede); Cardstock (Kraft, Whisper White); Punches (Wide Oval, Curly Label); Thoroughly Modern DSP; Box #2 Die for the Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder

2 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

Oooh! Liz!! I might be able to swing next tuesday night! Need to check with Mr.Scrappy! :D

shannon said...

love this one liz!