Monday, May 17, 2010

Sketch #87

It's been a while since I've posted a sketch, but it's my week to post a card sketch on the Stampin' Connection so I have a sketch and card to show you this week!

Here's the sketch:
and here's my card:
I used some products from the new Summer Mini (Bouquet Bunch stamp set for the bouquet, Watercolour Trio for the sentiment and Presto Patterns paper for the frame around my image), and a colour combination from the new Brights Collection (Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, and the new Daffodil Delight). I sponged Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise ink onto the Presto Patterns paper to reveal the grid... these papers are so fun and you can make them any colour(s) to match your project.

If you create something based on my sketch, I'd love to see it... leave me a link in the comments!

No comments: