Sunday, January 17, 2010

January Technique - Kissing


Since my February Technique class isn't until after Valentine's Day, I figured I'd do Kissing this month! ;) I love how this simple technique made Upsy Daisy (an old favourite) look new again! Of course I had to show off some of my new favourites from the Occasions Mini too, so we used the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder and Well Scripted for the sentiment.

Supplies: Stamps (Upsy Daisy, Bella Toile, Well Scripted); Cardstock (Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink); Inks (Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry); Big Shot (Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags Sizzlets); Wide Oval punch

2 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Very neat look - I like the kissing on that stamp. You are definitely right - it gives it a very different look! I can't wait to get my polka dot folder in, too!

Carrie said...

What is the kissing technique? Looks cool!