Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I {heart} Hearts for Haiti!

Stampin' Up! has announced that from now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set you buy will be donated American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need. You can buy the wood mount set (item #117010 - $35.95) or the clear mount set (118571 -$24.95 *Clear Block D recommended*).


In addition, I personally will donate $2.00 from every I {heart} Hearts stamp set I sell by February 28th to the Canadian Red Cross for Haiti.

This set isn't just for Valentine's Day... and two of the stamps co-ordinate perfectly with the Full Heart and Heart to Heart punches. If you'd like to buy this set and you're Canadian, you can contact me or buy it directly from my online store: http://www.lizgoldhawk.stampinup.net/

Here is one card I've made using this set. I'll be posting more throughout the next couple months to show how versatile it is.



supplies (all SU!): Stamps (I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted); Inks (Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo); Cardstock (Kraft, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White); Punches (Scallop Trim Corner, Scallop Trim Border, Heart to Heart); Other (Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Chocolate Satin Ribbon)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it! Please share how your corners are absolutely perfect!!! :)

Anne Krashel said...

Sorry, it's been a while again!!
Love your cards, I'll be casing them for sure! Plus your sketch, it's a keeper for sure.
Thanks for sharing!!