Sunday, April 26, 2009

LNS Challenge #16

So I've recently joined Late Night Stampers - a yahoo group for people who love Stampin' Up! (demonstrators and customers). It's a great source of information and they have lots of tips and inspiration and a challege each week. This week, Tiffany and Jenn came up with a sketch for the challenge, and I decided to play along!

Here's my card:



and the sketch that inspired it:


supplies (all SU!): Cardstock (Certainly Celery, Kraft, Very Vanilla); Stamps (Rustic Rooster, Oval All; Inks (Sahara Sand, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip); Earth Elements Stampin' Write Markers, DSP... scrap, so I'm not sure which set

7 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

Fantastic job on the sketch! I love that rooster.

Amy J said...

What a cool sketch and I love what you did with it! Great job!

Andrea said...

I love this set. I get the feeling that I am going to regret not getting it! Super cute card... love the colors!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

You know, I like that different color scheme. Red is typical with the rooster, but I like the celery touch with it!

CathyRose said...

Love the colors, and the sketch!

Kathy said...

This is a great card. Love the color scheme with the layout.

katiesniche said...

Oh I love the country kitchen feel to this card.