Monday, October 15, 2007

So much fun!

I had so much fun at CSC4K... met great people and took great classes, plus had the fun experience of teaching 3 classes to some great students! Full update to come, but I just wanted to thank everyone who took my classes (or bought the kits after) so much... you were all great, and I enjoyed the classes so much. You made it so easy! I also wanted to say that the photos of the projects I promised you are coming, but I'm having a hard time with Blogger right now. I tried a few different times today, and kept getting error messages and I'm finally giving up for the night. I'm hoping I'll have better luck tomorrow. I did manage to upload 3 pages from A Year to Remember (February, November and December) and you can see them here in my blog gallery ... I really apologize for the delay.

I'm also going to post a sketch again this week... maybe from my Tinkering ink class. Last week was just crazy trying to get everything ready for the crop!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I am really proud of the work you did, great cause and it sounds like great fun!