Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Better Late than Never...

Just got the word from Sarah... the Simple Sentiment stamps for my Altered Tin and Card class arrived from Technique Tuesday today (I predicted they'd arrive yesterday, so I was close!). They were shipped September 24th, so I don't understand how they arrived so late, but I'm just glad they made it! Soooo... I'm e-mailing all of you who took the class, and we'll figure out how to get them to you. If you don't get an e-mail from me by tomorrow, leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,

I took your class kit, I could not come on Sunday, so you probably do not have my email address. The kit looks cute, but I have not had a chance to make all of the cards yet....
I am coming to Woodstock sometime next week to drop off my thank you cards for Sarah, so I could pick up the stamps then.
It was a great weekend, I took a lot of great classes...
Thanks again,
Marlene
marlene@verhulst.ca