Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blendabilities Basics Class & Colour Chart

I'm so excited about my Blendabilities Basics Class... this class is perfect if you've never used alcohol based markers (or tried them but aren't sure about them). You will complete a colour chart, practice colouring the same image with different techniques to see what feels (and looks) best for you, and make two cards. This is the colour chart you'll be making (the rest of my colours arrive Thursday, so I'll complete my chart then)!


I also included a box for the Stampin' Write Marker in each colour for easy reference...

The class fee is $50.00 which includes one colour set of Blendabilities (your choice of Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie or Rich Razzleberry), the Blended Bloom stamp and a Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. If you'd prefer, you can get two packs of Blendabilities and no Blended Bloom stamp instead. If you purchased Blendabilities from me (or are part of my downline and have your own set), you can pay a $10.00 class fee instead. You will need your own set of Blendabilities at the class.

The class is Monday, July 21st @ 7:00pm, and I hope you'll join me! The deadline to register (and pay) is this Sunday, July 13th!

I've included a blank template that I created for my class. It prints on a sheet of Whisper White card stock. I used an ink jet printer (draft setting) but avoided colouring over the lines. A laser printer would be better. If you click the thumbnail, it should be the correct size. Let me know if you find this useful!


No comments: