Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hot Chocolate Holder

This is one of the projects we're making this weekend in my Big Shot Class. I saw this project in Andrea Walford's 12 Weeks of Christmas e-mail and had to make one for myself! It uses the Adorning Accents Edgelit and Embossing Folder as well as the Label Framelits and the Scentsational Season Bundle.
 

Stamps: Scentsational Season, Snowflake Soiree
Inks: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Labels Framelit, Adorning Accents Edgelit and Embossing Folder, Holiday Collection Framelit
Other: Large Oval Punch, Festive Paper Piercing Template, Basic Grey stitched grosgrain ribbon, Silver Dazzling Details, Merry Moments Simpy Scrapping Kit (grey patterned paper)

1 comment:

Kache said...

The Hot Chocolate title drew me right in :)
I think that's really cute, great present idea.